- 1 Disposable Bag,
- 1 Test Kit,
- 2 Lancets,
- 1 Diluent,
- 1 Gauze Patch
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Tear open test and place on a flat clean surface.
- Gently twist and pull out the yellow tab at the top of the lancet.
- Using the lancet prick your middle or ring finger at the top.
- Apply pressure to your finger ensuring two droplets of blood goes into the well of the test kit, kit has pipette which may make it easier.
- Hold gauze on the end of your finger to stop the blood flow.
- Apply two droplets of solution into the well.
- Dispose of your test and other paraphenalia in the resealable pouch provided.
The blood and solution will activate the testing strip. Your result will be shown within 15 minutes. If you test positive you will need to have this confirmed by having a further blood test.
This can be done by visiting your local Sexual Health or GUM Services.
If you have any questions or queries and wish to speak to one of our advisors please contact 07495 220182 Monday – Friday 4pm – 8pm Sunday – 5pm – 7pm.