- At Safe Air Testing Australia our mission is to make it is easy as possible to keep your work place safe. We are one of the few companies that specifically focus on the testing of breathing apparatus used in businesses that undergo activities such as abrasive blasting, paint spraying, industrial cleaning, arc welding and similar.
In most operations that introduce contaminants into the workplace, supplied air respirators are often used to help ensure the protection of the operator. To ensure employees are not exposed to dangerous gases, supplied air must meet the Australian Standards AS1715:2009. SATA specialised in the testing and analysis of such equipment to provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you are compliant with the standards and your employees are safe at work.
We use the most accurate testing equipment available and all technicians and all of our analysts have current certifications. All air testing is done on site with little interruption to operations and results are available immediately with all necessary compliance certificates issued shortly after.
Typical Industries that require regular breathing air quality testing:
- Spray Painting for Automotive Repair & Glass Spraying
- Furniture Finishers & Cabinet Makers
- Welding, Sandblasting & Powder Coating
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Confined Space Entry
CONTACT US today and let us help keep your work place safe and compliant.